Small chapel built in 1972 in the rhythm of the basilica with a saddle roof. Where the church is built today it was formerly a bedroom that functioned as girls school. In a corner of the courtyard, the faithful kept a vigil in the name of Saint Marina. In 1941 the girls' school was demolished by an earthquake and in its place the present church of Saint Marina was built. In the recent years the church was painted inside.